Friday, September 3, 2010

snapshots. updates.


and today was the last day of Term 3 in ASAA!
will miss working in ASAA so so much.. >.< 
took pics with my bao bei, Kelvin. 
almost two years working in ASAA...he's still my precious one. 
calls me his "first mommy" wah. =.= 
and i asked him what about his real mom?!??!
he said "oh..that is my 'zero' mommy."
cool. lol. 
hope he will grow up to be a good, handsome, and successful boy. 
even though he most probably wont remember me! =(
i will miss him ohhhh... 

well.....
preparations being made to go.
but some complications came up today. ARGHHH!! 
hope it all goes through... 
>.<
started to pack dy. heeee.. excited.

rach is back in KK! awesome.... cant wait to spend time with her for the last time before i go...
and a shoutout to Kuan who is gonna be celebrating his birthday in China tomorrow! haha... 
Happy Birthday, Kuan! XP

7 more days....till i see you again!...muktuk.
<3

No comments: