Sunday, July 5, 2009

to FB or not to FB...... ?

many people in KK have asked me to join facebook. especially that hirai-rai. he said "compulsory for cell group" wah... but we still havent done it. =S
sorry Rai, but....lazy lar. even my friendster i have a hard time updating it. =X 

when i went to England.... even my england friends asked me if i have facebook. sigh.

well...i guess if i started one i could keep in touch easily with my friends oversees la. and can see what they have been doing recently...

then again..... i am lazy.   shakes head.....sarah sarah sarah.

then again... can keep in touch with everyone especially when i am the one going oversees soon. and can keep in touch with my school friends too who dont use email. 

then again lazy-ness!!! plus always need to update...and check it. sigh sigh sigh.


argghh.................

still going to think about it. 

but i know what rach is going to say. =S

8 comments:

~G~ said...

use fb lar~!
lotz of fun wei ~! :P

sarahvsl said...

ya i noe it is fun...but i have little time to update lorr.. i will think abt it la. =)

Laura said...

facebook! you won't touch fs again. very much organized. and you do not have to 'update' it everyday.. heee.. but you'll see :p

sarahvsl said...

haha..... okok..i will try to find time to make an acc.

Richmond Cheow said...

keke...now then i know u dont haf fb...

sarahvsl said...

im speechless

Rossy said...

go fb,then play mafia wars with me,XD

sarahvsl said...

oh!! on9 din msn with me la.. scared i pester u abt the moving thg kah? hahahhaha