Thursday, July 2, 2009

i am......

HOME-sick... i miss my pap, bros, popo, room, bathroom, bed, MAC!!

DARLING-sick.. i miss my darlings. =(

CHINESE FOOD-sick. yes, i really NEED chinese food alot. that's why i gotta live in asia.

WORK-sick. i miss my work, man. school has already started..i miss my little kids! wondering if they have grown since the holidays... i've miss them so much till i dream of them. =X
cant wait to get back to work!!

SMS-sick. i brought my hp on the trip. but for the past 4 weeks it was out of battery so i didnt even turn it on! but now it is charged. i DONT KNOW HOW i survived without it for so long. seems impossible. but i guess it isnt. plus to use hp here will be super expensive. darlings, i will sms you the SECOND i set foot on Malaysian ground.

CAR-sick. actually...should be driving-sick. hmm...no that still doesnt make sense. anyways, what i mean is i miss driving the car. =.=


2 comments:

Rachael Mia said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww

i miss u too.
:S

will see u next week (:
cant wait

sarahvsl said...

heee... so r u going on thurs o not oh!! =( tell me ya. miss u