Thursday, July 16, 2009

oh..happy day!

as promised, 
daddy brought me to buy new phone today!!
weeee.... =D
note: brought me to buy...not bought for me! i'm so proud i can say i pay for it myself. wakakaka. with the money i earn la.. lol. but it is stil from dad...but...i earned it so it's diff. get it?? =S
sorry hao, =X was supposed wait for you but i bought first. i still accompany you go buy k? heee...

love love lovey!! 
plus plus plus...
that's not all....

=)

after prac... hao gave me something. awww....
i kept thinking "what is it??"....
 i thought it would be food or something. hahahah.. cuz he sure wana make me fat! =P 

but i saw..... YEE!!
mask mask mask!! woohoo....
was planning to do mask before shoot this saturday. he gave me mask. so ngam ngam de. 
hao...you can read my mind!

happy. =D

nothing can spoil my mood now.
=) 
shoot is coming up.
i have new phone.
camera on the way! yipee.... 

hey hey hey.. i'm not spoilt. 
these things i buy with my own money ok. =X
earn and buy for self. haha... once work is like that de lor. =P
cool. cuz can appreciate it more!

4 comments:

Rachael Mia said...

happy for u
see u soon
x

Rossy said...

by the way,rach owes me meals

Rachael Mia said...

-.- since when? stop crapping. u owe me even more. u hurt me first.

sarahvsl said...

i dono who owe you la, kuan... lol.
=.=