Monday, July 6, 2009

calls, work, jet lag, pasta, jellies!!

early this morning, there was this person kept calling me. i didnt recognize the number so i didnt bother to pick up lor. around 6am.. KEPT on calling!! like 10 times.. sigh. i kept pressing "busy". gosh...i thought WHO ON EARTH IS THIS PERSON OH!! wana sleep also cant... =.=

went to work..... so good to see my kids again! hugged my bao bei kelvin.. missed him so much. 

ate lunch with lui and sophia n ting n vun. our lunch was jellies and candy. haha.... healthy hor. 

starting from this month am working full time so will be more tiring. but good la..if not i also have nothing to do!

after work..checked my phone. 16 missed calls from the person that called me in the morning!!
now that really made me curious who is that oh! 
mom said it was KL number cuz started with 03-------- 
so i kept thinking WHO is in KL calling me?? mom said is it jye? i said..cant be! cuz he is at NS mah. 
so i kept thinking who is it.... wondering whether to call back o not.

got home... finally finished unpacking my bags.... and cooked dinner for myself cuz going to ballet later. pasta! weee..... yummy yummy. 

and guess what.. the KL person called again! i finally picked up lor. just wana tell them "WRONG NUMBER OK!!" so they wont keep fan me. lol... so i picked up. 
"Hello?!!" sarah says in a very annoyed voice. =S 
"Hello....."
surprise surprise!! 
guess who it was. aawwwww... *touched*


well, our photoshoot is final stages of planning. teehee... cant wait. 

and yes, i am on fb now. finally. at least rach is happy now.. hahaha. 


xoxo

2 comments:

Rachael Mia said...

who is it??
:X
:X
:X

him?
:P

sarahvsl said...

yes him.... thy too free so meh call me. lol