Tuesday, July 21, 2009

kids and Mr. Muk Tuk...

tuesday...

this morning, in mentoring group...
i told my kids the Parable of the Lost Sheep.
then i usually will ask them to draw the story...
 
so they did.. their pictures were kinda funny la.... 
but they really put their hearts into it..cuz i said i would give them merits. 

Indi and Daph drawing..... 
my bao bei's drawing of the "Lost Sheep"...
erm..is that a lamb or lion???? =.=

after fang gung.....i waited for bro till 4.30 cuz he had class.
so just talked with Mr. Muk Tuk... 
Mr. Muk Tuk followed us home for dinner...
but first we went to refuel.......
then we went to damai...
bro wanted BK...
i wanted yoyo... 
Yoyo now has mini pearls!!! yay...now i can still get mini pearls when room25 is closed.
so bought yoyo...then went home.
yes!! craving is finally satisfied.

watched some tv...
ate dinner...
then had to send Mr. Muk Tuk to church. he is playing guitar in prayer meeting.

that's all for today.
=)

xoxo

1 comment:

LaiNe said...

I love those tiny pearls :D They used to have them here but not anymore, I think it just became unpopular over time :( Oh, I just had another haircut so it's still short but I think it's getting harder to maintain since my hair isn't as straight anymore.