Saturday, July 11, 2009

sleepy sleepy sleepy...

woke up late today!!
oh gosh... 
jumped (yes, literally jumped!) out of my bed....put on the first shirt i saw and jeans and slippers... splashed water on my face. no time for make up!! brushed my teeth. while getting my wallet and phone. screamed for my bro!! grabbed sunnies and zoomed off!!!!...

one minute later...... arrived church!! 
"I'M HERE!!!!!!!!!!"
lol.......

ECA was ok la... but oh so hectic! the kids were....arrghh!! running around....kept shouting for our attention... 

we made sandwiches...but got shape de. used cookie cutters to cut heart, star and circles mah. so me and sam were cutting and cutting.. and the kids kept pestering us for MORE stars and stuff. ugh... @_@

in the end ok la... chaos but fun! plus the kids like to eat. 
but didnt take pics. no time ok!! =S

got home and waited for lunch.... watched tv lor. Friends!! 
then it was pouring with rain! arrghh..couldnt finish watching the episode with Brad Pitt. =(

ate lunch....
then it kept raining so so heavily.
PERFECT sleeping weather! so dark, strong wind, heavy rain....
so i went to sleep at about 1.50pm.
Zzzzzzzz.....

woke up at 5.30pm. been sleeping for long time. =S
had weird dreams about stranded killer whales (on the beach) that could talk.... crazy electronic kangaroos that kept biting me. aiks. and this place that enslaves people to polish the floor with their socks. 

oh my...my brain has gone haywire! 

anyways, i gotta go. having a dinner tonight at home... so gotta go get ready now. =)


xoxo

No comments: