Saturday, July 25, 2009

spaghetti and meatballs...

Today...
we made Spaghetti with meatballs at ECA.
yumm......

there were 44 kids.. and only 4 teachers!!! =X

so we divided them into 4 groups....

and then....started the cooking process.

first,... rolling the meatballs.
next, frying the meatballs..
which only the older ones could do. so the rest of the kids....about 35++ or them..
were running around..
playing..
fighting...
shouting..
oh gosh.
and only me and sam to control them.
i was shouting..
chasing...
and in the end..
i gave up. just let them run wild. sigh.


FINALLY... the spaghetti was boiled..

and it was my turn to go into the kitchen to make the sauce!!
phew....
escape from the wild kids and into the peaceful kitchen. 
haha.... =P
marcus, howard, josh, sabrina and indi helped me...
cooked the sauce...and went back out to give everyone some...


they loved it. 
thank goodness!!

so tada!!...
our spaghetti and meatballs... =)
with cheese to top it off.


and then..after eating...everyone left!!
my goodness...
only left me and my two precious bao bei's..
they helped my wipe the tables and pick up the rubbish.
such angels!
=D


tired out!!!!
wahhh.... cooking with little kids is tiring.. but fun too la.
although i was shouting like anything..getting a little crazy...
 still, at the end of the day...i love it.

No comments: