Wednesday, June 10, 2009

fun day at Belgium...

tuesday.... woke up at 7am.... (12noon in Malaysia).
no one was awake yet..so i went downstairs and type out all my blog stuff on my laptop. cuz i really cant stand using the keyboard on the computer. =S headache...
but there is no wireless....so i cant get online. gosh.

when people finally woke up............we ate breakfast.
crossaints, yoghurt, strawberries and fresh orange juice.
lunch was fish n chips.... yummy!!



my cousin gogo Tomas took me out for a trip to a nearby town called Brugge.
it is a medi-eval town.... very interesting oh. so much things to see and many nice shops... we walked around the whole town....took dont know how long. lol... about nearly two hours la we walked.
he took me to see the chocolate shops. hehe...so so many. passed by 10!! only went into 5 la.... cuz all also more or less same la.
they have chocs shaped in about ANYTHING.. teddies, crowns, people, shells, even CORN SHAPE!

some i cant post here cuz they are rated 18+ =S really.....gross.





he took me to see the "Holy Blood" church.. they have a vile of "Jesus blood" wah.... is RC church so yeah... candles and stuff like that. =S
then he took me for a drink at a pub that serves 100 different kinds of beer! i ordered a fruit beer...raspberry flavor. so nice..
and he bought me a belgium waffle after that. heee.. =D




cousin buying waffle for me... =)

drove back to Oostende..he took me to see the Red Light District. if you know what i mean la...

cuz he says that in Malaysia i never see places like that wah. lol.
we even saw a customer walking out.... oh my oh my... =S
ate a simple dinner at home. bread n cheese n ham n strawberries again!

tomorrow me mom and aunt are taking train to Paris!! so excited..... will be staying there for three days.
i will update again when i can.


miss you guys at KK!!!

good night... XOXO
it's like nearly 3am there in Malaysia..only 8something night time here in Belgium.

5 comments:

Sophiacsh6508 said...

awwww........i love tat place....so nice!!! ^.^ wish u hv a nice trip thr o!!!

XiaoWei said...

nice;S aren't u on diet:P jkjkk

ŋäťäłΐє said...

WOW! sarah! i love to go belgium one day!
that place look so beautiful!

sarahvsl said...

haha... XW...holiday there is NO such thg as diet. =P
yes memang nice la.. haha

XiaoWei said...

hehe... rite...:D anyway, eat more! :) this is a rare chance tho:P i mean so far...