Thursday, May 14, 2009

what to say?

today.....isaac's tooth fell out. hehe. so cute without his front tooth. talk also funny already.....got a lot of saliva spraying out. =S

my 宝贝, Kelvin黄楷文, asked me for his birthday pressie wah. =.= i got to remember to bring chocies for him tomorrow.

isaac and kelvin were my Little Helpers... cuz their BM class was cancelled so they had nothing to do. they helped me run some little errands...and put things back to people's desk...take things for me...help me to write thgs. lol. my little personal assistants. hehehe...
their pay? lots of love... uisheh! haha.. and of course...i read them like 5 stories.. =S no voice.

i ate mac and cheese at the cafe during break time.... nice. 

saturday's plans keep getting more n more complicated man. 
i hope the things arrive on time. =S
i hope the people show up.... bring money, dudes!!! if not you'll be washin dishes for the rest of the week. 
i hope it all goes smoothly..
rach!!! we better not forget candles.... lol. lighter?? haha...
CAMERA!!! most important. =D

tonight i'm just staying home. 

going to exercise soon.


gosh la... if you want to tell me something, tell la. dont pass message to my friend. =.= you see me everyday....she doesnt. yet you dont even talk to me. up to you, babe.

why do people always imitate us??? 


2 comments:

Sophiacsh6508 said...

hah~ya,cant wait for this saturday....if we din bring $$,thn sarah might help us to wash all the dishes....^.^ thank you 1st o~

sarahvsl said...

LOL...i won lorr.. =P i wil jus pay for mine thn bye bye to you all. hahahha...