Monday, May 4, 2009

nausea...

sorry to rach n hao... i know i promised to online yesterday...but i was very unwell. =S

really.....unwell... sick. =S my day was full of vomit...tears...panadol...water.....ginger soup... =S

but i got so many sms from some monkey because he made my darling mad =.= 

no strength to investigate yesterday but today i will check it out. =P 

darling rach..........!!! i know you got lots to tell me. heheheh.... =P 

anyway....today i felt a bit better. but still very sickly... while working.....also like no mood with the kids. 

after lunch time..... i sent my poor dog to the vet... he had 3 injections!!! poor baby...... 

so i just got home.....will be resting and studying la.

got ballet later...

rach!!!!...Betty!!!!....HAO!!!! and KUAN!!!!!! will chat later once im home k? especially rach... =S 
dont miss me too much.... kekekkekkk... 

xoxo

No comments: