Saturday, May 23, 2009

sleepy saturday..

reached church... was waiting for ECA to start. 

黄楷文, my 宝贝 kelvin, was there. we went to eat breakfast together at cafeteria. ko lo mee. 
i ordered one plate....he said he was full already so just wanted a drink.
he just sat next to me playing with my phone. he has a Sony E phone too! lol. so we were sending songs n themes. =.=
anyway...he just started eating off my plate. =X he started picking the meatballs...and drank half a bowl of my soup. haha...i didnt mind. sweet boy. and he drank half liao.....he pushed it to me and said, "nah..u can drink the rest of it la." 
=.=
sure.....my soup. i will drink it. =S

had to accompany him up to 7th floor.. then i went down to 5th floor to wait for my dancers. 

today...wuahh... those little girls ah. haiyoo....keep arguing with each other. argue till cry lagi!
me and lui were mao lit. lui helped me gao dim a bit la. the rest...i just scold them and asked them why need to be like that? friends..how can like that?? 
they didn't have anything to say anymore. wow...i think i'm getting better at handling kids. they are always speechless when i challenge them. muahahaha...

went home and ate lunchie....

slept in the afternoon for two hours. and still feel not enough. grr....
didn't workout...this is the outcome!

tomorrow is the day. =P rach says there is improvement wah.. 

miss you darling rach... cant wait to see you tomorrow. 
betty ah betty.... will you go to church tomorrow ah? haha..


xoxo

No comments: