Wednesday, May 13, 2009

preparations and amazement..

today i was very surprised. apparently..it was also my 宝贝, kelvin's birthday yesterday too! my goodness...he didnt even know his own birthday!! =.= 
well, Happy Belated Birthday, 宝贝... =)

amazed........... at my sweetie isaac lee. (yes, i have nicknames for all my kids.)
he can read really well you know. i mean...REALLY well. for his age la....6 years old. 
he can read hard words like "elephant" (hey....for a 6 year old it is kinda hard lor ok), "tambourine", "committed", "sacrifices", etc.
i mean...he is a better reader than some of those 8 or 9 year olds. they cant even read "with" or "him" properly...and yet my little isaac can read those hard words. so proud of him. haha....

preparations continue for saturday.. =D cakes, bookings, guest lists, venue... all set. i hope!!!

that's all for today. going to work out. =P

xoxo

No comments: