Tuesday, April 14, 2009

what a day..

whew...

i have never been di-manja by so many kids in one day! faints...

first, after mentoring while waiting for the bell to ring, i was sitting on the chair and my baobao kelvin came n squeeze in with me and lean on me and pull my hands to hug him. =.= adorable!!

then.... Genesis kept pulling my shirt when she wants to go toilet and i asked her to wait. sigh. and when i asked her to finish off her math before going to chinese class, she leaned on my tummy and said she wants to sleep...she even did fake snoring sounds. omigosh.... these kids are just too cute!

and marcus.... oh marcus. sighh....... no words to describe this lil dude. =S

once i got home, i changed and worked out!! woohooo... walked 2.4km! =P

ate crab for dinner! so so yummy..... my fav! =D

that's all for today, people... =)

somebody turn the lights on, somebody tell me what's wrong.

2 comments:

Rachael Mia said...

finally 2.4 km. weeee~~~~~~~ :P :P

sarahvsl said...

hahah.. yeah. trying to walk more evrywk.. teehee...