Thursday, April 23, 2009

omg-ness

learnt new word from betty.... crazy babe. =P

today.... my kids were lovely today. except kelvin and marcus. grrr..... can get so angry with them sometimes. 

after mentoring...while waiting for the bell to ring...
isaac asked me how old am i... 
me, "18 lor..."
isaac, "hah??  18? why so...so younger already?"
me, "mmm.....you thought i am how old oh?"
isaac... looks blur blur... "i thought you are big people?? why you are still small people like me??"
me: smile at his cuteness!!! pat his head.... he says im young!! goshh...i feel younger liao. haha

sigh. they are so cute. and he danced the waltz with me too. =.=
with turns and i even dipped him! cuz obviously he cant dip me. =S

i love all of them "little people"...my students....my kids. 
i just like to sit and watch them.... so cute. so carefree..
their life is just food, play, fun, read books, make paper cranes, eat, birthday parties.. =S 

but they can understand more than you think! today...i was reading them the story of Joseph and his colorful coat..
i got to the part where his brothers were jealous of him. so i asked them "do you know what is jealous??"
marcus's explanation was: "if got two boys..and they like one girl. if the this boy go to kiss the girl n all that..then the that boy will here GRRR n jealous lo??"
i was like... ".........................." speechless oh. how old are they again? they watch too much tv!!! =S
but it shows they know what im talking about la.

oh well. after work...came home and worked out! woohoo..
then baked brownies.... =D extra chocolatey!! with dark choc bits inside..and on top!! drools..

i finally got my laptop back!! it was taken to reformat because got alot of virus!! yippee...
now i got skype too. lol... add me... sarahvsl
kuan...i got skype finally ok!! stop bugging me. gosh.

ok.. that's gonna be all for today. hard to update.
B and R are chatting like crazy...typing so much. hahaha.. so i gonna get back to them. we've been chatting for like..dont know how long. =S 
so many topics. gosh. 

worried about JG.... will be praying!! get well soon, sexy. 

xoxo