Saturday, April 18, 2009

ECA...

today we had ECA again....
.
me and my bao bao, kelvin..
before ECA..... cuz we both were early.
.
i taught the 9-10 year olds the rest of the Rainbow song..
the girls did great....but the boys.........SIGH!!
and after teaching them...they went to do singing...so i went to see if my little ones were doing ok at 7th floor dancing...
they were as naughty as ever! lol..
.
.
kelvin and isaac...
arrghhh....the yellow pom poms again!
.
silly guys...
.

.
their dance was very cute...
here's a video of it.
Mdm. Florence taught them...

after dancing.... it was only 10.30am so Mdm. Ho said they could play games...

they all were so excited they jumped on me...and pulled me down to the floor.

seriously! =S i was rolling around with them...like sopo.

hahahhah...

anyways,....i finally shouted and said no games if they didnt sit down quietly. lol....

they played a game....cant remember what it was called la.

my goodness,....these kids can scream.

now you have a taste of what my ears have to hear every day!! =S

ate pasta for lunch...

then i watched tv till about 3...

then i slept... Zzzzzz...

till 5.30pm! haha....

i felt so so ngong...lol. so i ate some popcorn leftover from yesterday cuz we watched movie..

now chatting to darling rach about our special thing for soeone someone. hahahha...

2 comments:

~G~ said...

awwwhhh ~!!!
you make me missed my childhood ~!
>.<
haha ~!
that handkerchief games :P

sarahvsl said...

ya... the handkerchief game. called wat i also forgot liao..