Wednesday, April 1, 2009

sick n tired..

felt very unwell today... woke up since 4 in the morning..new moon attacked me again!! ughh...

at work...the kids were so so guai. lol.. cuz i told them "im not well today k? so dont make me shout ya.." they were like..."ok...*sweet innocent smile*" lol.. now that's why i came to work eventhough i feel so terrible.

after fang gung....i went to sleep and wait for my mom at the Lo's house. i was lying on the sofa....while they watched tv and ate cake. =S felt like throwing up the whole day. apa lagi see food. ughh....

then..i fell into a deep deep sleep. i even dreamt oh!! i dream of darling rach.. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when i woke up i terus laugh... as usual..after waking up...i was blur blur for few minutes. Sam asked me am i ok and do i want water..i was just staring at him..lol.

and i am sick and tired of fakes. what BTY say is true... dont in front of teachers and pastors act all holy holy...but when they arent there, you call people b*tches...spam people's blogs...and complain about being a prefect is so stressful and why everyone always ask you to serve and all that! if you dont want to do..then dont la! dont in front of them you act so willing..but at the back you're complaining the whole time!
i am not perfect...i am not mature. yeah i admit it!! i love to have fun and play games with my little students.....that is what you call childish?? well whatever then! i like to hang out with my friends and just laugh our heads off over something that is funny...laughing to you is immature and childish? well too bad...you dont know how to have fun.
so go ahead.....go spread freaking rumors about me la. go on....i dont care. i know i have friends that love me....you dont. that's why you trying to make people hate me....haha. well, the more you do it, the more you make me feel like a celebrity. =P right, darling L??
oh well, i am not going to respond to you anymore. you are not worth my precious time. if you want to use your time talking about me...please go ahead. im honored. =)
but please do not accuse my friends of spamming MY blog when you know it isnt true.. and dont simply call them b*tches when you yourself are acting like one.

so R n B.... thx for the care n support.. lol. but u can stop chatting to her on my Cbox. we gotta learn to be mature like L remember?? yes darling R...i know it's hard. just like resisting chocolate. =S
gosh....i salute L..... even after being called a B*tch..she was so calm and collected. and said to forget it..while me and R were exploding with rage. =S darling, what will i do without you? xoxo.

darlings will ignore people who spam our blogs. we will ignore people who call us b*tches. we will ignore all those insanely impossible-to-be-true-and-sometimes-even-funny rumors about us.
DFL...xoxo.

No comments: