Tuesday, March 17, 2009

untitled

"you are my angel... you are my saving grace"
Beyonce
.
.
yes guys, i am normal.. i am a teenager who is rebellious...
and sometimes has feeling like "man...i just wana run away.."
sure...those are the times we are irrational n stupid.
alot of my friends also have come to me and tell me that they want to run away..
they wish their parents would just leave them alone.
funny. i am just like that too.
i guess that's why we can relate so well..
i guess that's why we are such good friends.
.
the most amazing thing is..last year, one of my friends...told me..
"if you wana run away...ok. but first, pay back to your parents all that they have given and done for you. can you do that? if you can,....then only you can run away."
i was like..."woah..............................................speechless"
true i guess...
.
.
i know how you feel, girl. i'm going through it too.
that's why i'll be here supporting you always.
=)
.
.
.
this is dedicated to N.... i know you find you're parents always scold you and stuff... i know how it feels, trust me. i know you feel your parents very annoying. im glad when you feel lik that, you always call me..im glad i can be there for you, just like you're there for me when im sad.
.
.
thanks dave too... =)

4 comments:

ŋäťäłΐє said...

ohh sarah... :'( thankx... your always my best friend and my best dear... ever!!!
thx for being thr for me... even though i have big prob in my family... u touch me alot u reli look like a big sister to me... who takes care of me always... well its true i dare to pay bak all the stuff to them and rather leave this place and find my own freedom... well depends on how seriouse it is... well thx... ill be always wif u no matter wat... =)

Jack's Stuff said...

Everyone has this experience.
Now we fell like why we wanna run away.
In future, we will understand that it is wrong to do that.

It is not about money or things which mama and baba gave to us before. It is a gift of God, which God placed you in this family.

God wanna see you doing great things in this family. No matter, Nat and Sarah, you both are not alone. I will be with you all too.

Be strong and honor your parents.

ŋäťäłΐє said...

thx

sarahvsl said...

hehe..thx jack! ur grt encouragement. =))