Thursday, March 26, 2009

right now..

just got home...

drinking milo. =) today, i ate noodles during break time and fruit for lunch..i was trying to eat less...but in the end..i went down to buy TWO hotdog buns at about 2pm. =S rach...need help here. how on earth do you control o?? gosh. i just LOVE food.

anyways... today was good. got a surprise too! hehe... oh and that reminds me, lui..where's my "surprise" o?? =(

yay.. finally seeing rach tonight. woohoo....

cant wait for sunday. yay yay yay....

and i read this quote from someone's blog profile, "i write this blog to express my feelings...and your approval is not needed"
hehe...cool. lol....
.
.
.

"When you see my face,
Hope it gives you hell
hope it gives you hell..."
i know you cant stand to look at me...
i know you dont dare to stand next to me. =P

2 comments:

Rachael Mia said...

Din i sing the song that day after the 'whole' thing happened? :P :P

sarahvsl said...

kkekekek.. yeah. hope it gives HER hell.. lol. cuz we're so skinny n hot while she's so piggilicious. LOL!