Saturday, March 28, 2009

EARTH HOUR (part2)

i totally support KL on his view's about EARTH HOUR. it's true.... sure, we all want to join in Earth Hour.. it's fun.. it's cool. but then,....tomorrow, or the next day...we are wasting electricity like anything!

ngam ngam just now...i wanted to go shower. so i turned on my bathroom light lor. then rach smsed me to go on9 for a while to chat to her. so i sat down and chat to her. totally forgot about my bathroom light that was ON!

i didnt even realize..till i thought of KL...and his blog. lol... so i quickly went and off my light since i'm not going to shower yet. see people, this is the way we waste electricity. eventhough we may not mean to...but sometimes, we just tend to forget. we leave the fan or aircon on....the lights.

so later tonight..Earth Hour. yeah...join in, please do!! but tomorrow..and the day after that...please continue to save electricity!! ok? =)

go KL!! u inspire me.. kekekkk...

you can read more at KL's blog or by pressing the link above there... =)

2 comments:

j-kiml said...

"till i thought of KL..."
Wah suddenly thought of me!! O.O

Haha, thx for bringing traffic to my blog Sa xD

As an older and more matured (puik!!) brother in Christ *errhem*, I muz always inspire the younger ones.. =P

sarahvsl said...

kekekek... ur welcome KL. =P hehe. yamah..i reli tot u=of u mah.

yes..true.... u must inspire younger ones. lol