Thursday, November 26, 2009

traffic jam!!!

i had a dentist appointment today.

it was at 4.30pm...so i left church at 4pm. plenty of time right??
since the dentist is SO near... Api Api only mah. can reach within 10 minutes....normally.

but...today!
aiyoyo.......
it took me ONE HOUR...just to drive from church to Api Api.
and i hadn't even stepped into the clinic after one hour. 
sighh..
i really don't know WHY there was such a big jam today.... 
i got so frustrated...... my legs were tired, i couldn't feel my butt, my hands were hanging lifeless on the steering wheel.....
thank goodness for Hitz.FM!!!! otherwise i would have gone crazy inside the car.....alone for one hour...and barely moving!
sigh. i have never been in a traffic jam like this before...!

i was very late for my appointment.. =S 
but Doctor R. was very fast & i was out of the clinic within 15 minutes!
phew....

and luckily....it only took me 5 minutes to drive from Api Api back to church.
if i had to sit in the car for another hour...i tell you! i would have exploded!




apart from that...i'm am totally enjoying my holiday! 
going out with friends...watching movies....on my laptop the whole day...reading books....watching endless hours of tv... just some of my favorite holiday activities. =P
yes, i do miss my kids and the busy-ness of work...but sometimes, lying at home eating chocolates all day while watching tv is just so.......satisfying and relaxing. =D
=)

excited that Christmas is coming soon.

good night.

xoxo

No comments: