Wednesday, November 4, 2009

soft-hearted... ??

got SO mad today..at little ML.
sometimes the students drive me so crazy.
so cunning and sneaky. can try so many things to go behind the teachers' backs. 
they just dont remember that their teacher has tried those tricks before herself!! =P 
but then again.....when is see their sorry face, my heart melts.
grrrr....my weakness.
i learnt that after scolding...
must sayang them back again de. =P
then they will see you love them....and then they become more obedient.
well,....that's just my experience. =D

that was the little kids.
in the afternoon.....one of the older ones also almost make me faint. 
=.=
he got so mad at me...throwing his books and flag and everything.
goodness.
but after that he apologized.... 
then i also soften my heart....and i taught him how to do his english lagi!!

la la la...
nervous about tomorrow.
i am extremely scared of pain.

i just realized i have not used my phone at all today.
what a miracle eh!!

well....
taking photo tomorrow.
so got to sleep early.
i dont want pimples!! =P



xoxo

1 comment:

LaiNe said...

I think it's in our genes..I become real softhearted too with the lil ones and (according to my friends), I'm always using my phone but it's usually people who text me first :P