Friday, November 20, 2009

ASAA Award's Night!!

Award's night!!

wow... started the day very early... 7.30am.. practices!
my dear Nat... aiyo. she broke her ankle while practicing dance!
so she came to Award's night with crutches!! aikssss...

in the afternoon...went to the saloon.
then came home.. tried to sleep. but couldnt!!
too excited about the night.


arrived at 6pm...
did my girls' hair and make up..
The Little White Angels... haha.
i dont have a pic of them in their costumes.... mayb post it another day. =)
they danced so well. 
many performances......

my older girls did a dance too!!
so proud of them. 
this video is of the finale. =D 


andrew playing the saxophone.

ASAA choir.
after the choir....
it was Award's presentation.
dont have pics tho. =X
all in other cameras.

then the SPM group sang a song.
and we also sang a farewell song for them cuz they're leaving next year.

after everything....
i hugged my kids goodbye.
i start to cry. oh me oh my... =S
some of them i wont see anymore next year. so sad!! haiz.
i miss them all already!!

cleared up...
and went to Pavilion for refreshments.

Marichoon..... =D

my beloved Ting Ting....
love her lotss....
Sarah & Sarah.
=P
both got braces tiam.
my dear Angie! havent seen her in a long time..
i miss our old gang... hehe.
Sophia!
josh....
little brother... =)
Mom...
Marichoon made me a card. how cute. =P
and Rac gave me candy!! omg..i love this korean candy.


tonight was great!!
=)

but i am so exhausted right now...
going straight to bed!
tomorrow.... staff meeting & rach's birthday!


xoxo





1 comment:

XiaoWei said...

nice one tho! so, who had gotten the principal award? haha!