Friday, October 2, 2009

happy hectic friday

the atmosphere in VLC today was very happy happy and hyperactive.
=X
instead of PE, we had dance practice.
surprisingly, i did NOT lose my temper with the girls. 
haha.. cuz some of them really....really.....cant remember the steps.
i tell them to put their right foot forward....they put their left. 
*slaps forehead*
i tell them to face their partners, they just stare at me.
*faints*

but overrall...they were wonderful.
i didnt shout or scream. 
hehe... improvement!

PACE work time..
most of them were well behaved today.
evreyone was very happy cuz it was friday.
so everyone cooperated with us teachers.

but you know what made my day?
this.......

aint he sweet? 
hehe.... 
at first he spelt my name "Sara"...
then he came n gave it to me..
then he came back again...and added the "H".
funny. cute. adorable. 
touching.


when we were about to dismiss them..
found out that lil klienie-klien brought psp.
so i told him next time dont bring..
cuz if someone stole it.. we cant be responsible.
then......
oh my goodness!
he burst out into tears!!!
=X
i panicked.
i didnt even raise my voice or anything you know! =S
i just told him not to bring cuz not safe... gosh!!

i thought "cham lorr..later his mom find me"
haha..
he cried..and i hug him...
and my shirt full of tears and dont know what else.
but in the end he was ok.
*phew*

staff meeting in the afternoon.
very funny as usual.
sent bro to fencing.
went to buy groceries...
ate dinner.

tomorrow.... =D
....will be a great day.



nat..hope you're having fun there at KL!!


xoxo

2 comments:

ŋäťäłΐє said...

hahaha thx sarah!
buying ur stuff tmr^^
cant tell u wat is it !
miss me ald????

sarahvsl said...

lol.... have fun k?
xoxo