Wednesday, September 30, 2009

outcast! =(

sadly... i am an outcast from my room again!

well...i say again because...
on sunday. there was this BIG violent storm, see. 
and our power lines were broken and the electricity went SOT in our house.
but sunday night was fine....didnt need aircon cuz it was so cold cuz of the rain.

but monday... my aircon was not working! goodness! how can i survive!!! =X
so i went to knock on andrew's door... "andrew!! my aircon cant work!!"
he opens the door... i walk in carrying my blanket and pillows. 
and of course...i slept in his room! hee... =D 
he slept on the floor and gave me the bed! awwww.

anyways... yesterday... my aircon worked.... for half the night!! but i was too lazy to move out of my room. so just tahan with the fan la.

and today... it cant even be turn on! sigh!!!
andrew doesnt want me in his room anymore. too bad.
so..... off to sam's room for tonight! =D
carried my quilt, pillows, laptop, mug, and of course..my little companions.... soft toys la.
into sam's room.

but..... it's just different sleeping in someone else's room.
the size..the bed position... the atmosphere. =X
just so so different and a bit wierd. 
but...at least it has aircon!!! =D

i miss my pink walls. 


good night, people. 


xoxo


10 days to go. =P

No comments: