Monday, October 26, 2009

Sarah's lullaby. =P

after wedding dinner...
skyped with Hao Hao...
we were quite bored. nothing to do.


he sang songs for me. haha.. then Kuan joined in.
spoiler... =P
here they're singing...I'm Officially Missing You.
he solo-ed "Think Im Falling For You"
then they duet....and sang: "Sarah, you're getting older."
no la..actually it's called Here we go Again.

then Hao sang I Believe.
haha....one of my fav chinese songs. 



now they're jsut making up songs... about me.
so mean. =P
called "when i go to _____ (fill in the blanks) i see Sarah"
part of the song...::
"Why do you always appear in my life? i always feel you're stalking both of us!
get a life!!!!"

lol. 


love 'em both.
my little brothers..... yes, cuz kuan is too childish liao.
wakakka. kidding. =D


good night.
i can sleep now.... =)


xoxo



hao, i want my song produced and on CD woh.

7 comments:

roychiew said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...... im feeling the love.

lol^^

miss ya sa

Sam Vun said...

Dude (Ze Hao),

Kau ni spoiler lah.. X tunngu saye nyanyi debut album.. cheh..

sarahvsl said...

haha..miss u so much too roy!! cum bak soon. =)

Rossy said...

*hint hint,roy,now's your chance!!

roychiew said...

=.=
kuan..... pls......

im not rich enough to send doughnuts to kl every month....
(sa... u wont get wat im talkin about here... nvm)

sarahvsl said...

donuts?? i wan too eh. lol....
hmmmm..kuan must tell me all. =P

Rossy said...

i'm sure you are ba roy XD
just 1 dozen will satisfy him liao de,per month
small price for big prize XD