Thursday, September 3, 2009

DOULOS field trip outing.

last day of term..and field trip day too!
so we just let the kids play games and do what they want.
my kelvin..
he didnt come to school for two days! 
missed him so much. 


after break..we got into vans.. 
we brought them to the DOULOS for field trip.
my group...
programs in the DOULOS...
they all were enjoying the show.
after the programs. time to go...
ice cream! 
DOULOS ice cream is famous. hahaha..
i didnt go back with the kids.
i stayed on to have lunch in the DOULOS cafeteria. 
=D
then dave n josh brought me around the ship..
and showed me the "sleeping room".. haha.
then we went to the bookstore.
i had to look for a book for Mdm. Neilynda. 
Baby Names book.
met nat n mike at the bookstore. so we walked around together...
kuan came too.. 
talked with His Sexy-ness too.. haha

time to go home.
but we also took some pics outside first.
hehehe....
JUMP INTO THE SEA!

my all time favorite pic today. =D



kuan and i went to buy yoyo...
then Kuan sent me home...

watching Knowing now.
kinda cool movie la... 
=P



that's it. 
had a fun day!


xoxo

3 comments:

ŋäťäłΐє said...

hehehe^^ nice day! i love the photos, sarah send me the others

Laura said...

awww.. how fun! I miss Doulos.
and Knowing~ the one with Nick Cage? The ending was :x
>.0

sarahvsl said...

laura.. HAHA. yes the ending was kinda...dont know how to say la. i just wasnt satisfied with it. hahhaha