Thursday, January 8, 2009

these 7 things...

people normally think that i am a happy-go-lucky girl.. always smiling...always happy. so wrong. i will get angry too...
because of my mood today, i have compiled a list of 7 things that really make me angry...
  1. people who are late.. i dont mean 5 or 10 minutes late because that's stil ok. i mean like HOURS late! how on earth can you be two hours late for school? you've been going to school for how many years now? and how can you be late for church? come on people! how can you only manage to "rush" to church...when the service is already halfway through? is God not important enough? sigh sigh sigh
  2. Forgetfulness is also extremely annoying to me. why? because i myself tend to be forgetful at times...especially when i am rushing. (see! so don rush!!...wake up earlier!!) people who forget to meet you after they promised you...(do you know how embarassing it is to sit at Starbucks and wait for hours for someone who isnt going to show up?? lolthank goodness it hasnt happened to me.) people who forget to bring stuff for you.... "Remember to bring it tomorrow ok?".."OK.."......*5 weeks later* "Can you PLEASE remember to bring it for me tomorrow???!??!!?"..."Ok." grr...does this not piss u off????
  3. Irresponsible people/people who are assigned something to do, but in the end, others need to do their job for them!!! This kind of person really made me angry during the december holidays last year. Julian, who thinks he is so so good and hardworking *pui pui pui!!* was supposed to be one of the teachers in charge of the yearbook..him and his committee members had been "working" on it since middle of the year. in the end, cikgu ivy and I have to spend our HOLIDAYS working on something that was not supposed to be our responsibility! it's my holiday!! why should i spend it doing something YOU are supposed to do, JULIAN!! see,..told you he wasnt a good worker after all. thank goodness you fired him!!!
  4. Bosses who make their employees work on Sunday. Please la, people, cant you just let your workers rest for one day? they've been working 6 days a week...and now you want them to work on Sundays too? just because it's CNY time? And you're not even going to pay them OT are you?! PLUS, you're a Christian boss too!!! goodness!!!
  5. Hypocrites..i dont like people who criticize others yet they themselves are doing it. I dont think this one needs much explanation.
  6. Impartiality. Indeed, the world is NOT a fair place at all. I hate it when things are unfair! grr... People are given benifits just because of how rich they are, or what race or religion they come from. I think we should all get the same rights...no matter whether we are Buddist, Christian, Muslim or Hindu...whether we are rich..or poor. And i dont think people should be allowed to get away with crimes just because they have money or are from high position.
  7. Last but not least....people who insult my family/friends will really make me angry. If you insult me....that's fine. because i dont really care...but if you even dare to go on to my friends and family... well....i dont need to tell you what will happen. You hurt them, i hurt you! Most of you know what happened to one unfortunate boy in ASAA....so i dont think i need to elaborate any longer. =)

That's it people.. short list right? =P

Feeling much better now... my bad mood has swung into good mood. =)

7 comments:

Rachael Mia said...

Heyy dear.. :)
i totally agree with all ur list . :P
and btw, j is fired?
who fired him?
lol..
anyway, felt good after released ur anger here rite? haha.
tc.
xoxo

ŋäťäłΐє said...

hahaha my dear sarah...
u really am good in this...
remember someone bully me u oso helped me rite???
hahaha thx my dear sarah...
ur the best lo to me...
and also HE IS TOTALY FIERD!!!
hahahaha...
xoxo

sarahvsl said...

yes darling.. he got fired cuz he treated the students like dog.

ŋäťäłΐє said...

hahahahha yupppp

Jack's Stuff said...

Sarah, wow!
Grown up already oh... Start to list things that are meaningful...

Now you enter the REAL world.
You are not alone. I am one of them who always insulted by others... hahaha...

Don worry, no matter what happened, I will always support you and your family.

100% understand how you feel.

sarahvsl said...

hehe.. 18 dis yr lorr..need to be more mature. =P
thanks for understanding and supporting!! hehe...

ŋäťäłΐє said...

hahahahaha dear dear 18 lol...