Saturday, January 24, 2009

rough night..

sigh...
.
had a rough night tonight. vomitted 6 times. haizz....
.
yet i still went to youth....
.
why?
because i would rather vomit in the church toilet? no la...
.
i stil went because if i didnt go that brian and christina will go around telling everyone that the bishop daughter is a weak and lazy girl that hates youth till she makes up stories about being sick so she dont need to come.
.
haizz...yeah. that's what they think of me. well, tonight i showed them! i had two bags full of vomit to throw in their faces!!!!! i didnt throw at them la of course...don worry. haha..i mean to show them.
.
i hate it when people tell lies about me....nothing better to do ah?? till you want to spread lies about me lagi? what about yourself????!!!!!
.
when you sick...you dont come youth....did i say bad about you? huh!!! yet if i sick....everyone will just say that it is because im making it up and i am lazy. damm......hate it!!!
.
and that day stil dare to tell lie to my dad that i scolded you "f*ck you!" lagi??!?!?!?! which is totally not true! and when i confront you...nothing to say pula!!!!! cant wait to get out of this town!!! and get away from these liars!!!!!!!!!!
.
thank goodness georgie and XW was there for me the whole night tonight. especially XW. =) they jaga me.... and poor george....i threw up in his car. lol. THANK GOD FOR PLASTIC BAGS AND TISSUE! and when he bought me gaya bread...i ate it...then vomit it half out. sorry george...will pay you back for your kindness!!!! Georgie and XW are people who really have a caring heart...xoxo
.
i want my darlings....where are you darlings?? =( tomorrow will see nat darling.....and i got rach darling's chocs to comfort me tonight.
.
.
.
sarah is fed up with the lies people spread about her.

5 comments:

ŋäťäłΐє said...

ohhh sarah...
why dint u tell me u go ohhhh
i would had go if u told me...
sry...
but ill see u 2molo so don worry

sarahvsl said...

it's ok darling... see you tml.

Rachael Mia said...

who's xw? lol

sarahvsl said...

xiao wei... frm twu my fren...

XiaoWei said...

hehe....