Monday, January 12, 2009

i officially give up..

i tried and tried... now...i give up.
i have no patience and endurance for this anymore.
i nvr scolded you those words..how can you accuse me like that?
i nvr said i hated you..how can you tell people that i do??
why cant you all just be straightforward to me?
if i hurt you or do wrong...tell me la! why so hard to just tell me oh????
instead...you want to go behind my back and tell others??
how do you think that makes me feel?
of all people..i thought you were different.

i just want PJ back... why is he out of our lives? he always understands me. rach darling.....i need a hug. nat dear...love u..ur always so comforting and on my side.




sarah just want to be normal.

4 comments:

Rachael Mia said...

awww darling. what happened?
i'll give u a hug when i see u okayy?
(:
i miss u tonssss darling.

ŋäťäłΐє said...

hahahaha my dear sarah...
i love u too...
dont worry ill always be ur side to be wif u always...
no matter wat happen ill always help u solve ur problems

sarahvsl said...

haiz dear rach....cant wait to see u!
thx, nat.. xoxo

ŋäťäłΐє said...

ur welcome my dear