Friday, January 1, 2010

Sarah's Resolution for 2010.

weeheee..
it's a new year already. 

i am looking forward to this year so much.
why? 
because of.... 10.10.10! haha.
and also university.. =D


ok ok..
so i will get on with my New Year's Resolution.

why do people do this every year? a lot of times i have written a new year resolution and ended up i only managed to accomplish half of them.  =X

anyway, let's start...

  1. To read my Bible everyday, eventhough it may just be 1 verse. in 2009, sometimes i only touch my Bible twice a week. and some weeks, i never touched my Bible. =X shameful.
  2. Exercise three times a week. i was very consistent with exercise before June..but after my Europe trip..i have exercised almost never. aiks.
  3. Go off to university. heeeee...so excited about this.
  4. Try to act more maturely (ladylike/斯文).....most of the time.  =P  this year i will be 19 lo! must be more poised. aiseh. cannot simply jump about....or scream at lizards(no matter how terrified i am of them!). sometimes i think it's ok to let loose though. like when i'm playing with my little students, or being crazy with the Darlings. =D life is about having fun babeh!! there's time to be serious and time to go crazy. 
  5. Control myself and talk/laugh softer. haha....rach always complains that i laugh too loud, especially in public. sorry bahh...i just get a little too excited. =D
  6. Save money!! .....or should i put shop less? hmmm. i just need to control my spending...save up for studies, sarah!
  7. To stop gossiping about people who are not worth my time. i dont want to make them famous. this was decided by me and rach the other day. XP
  8. To laugh it off when people talk bad about me.. it makes me feel like a movie star when people who dont know me are talking about my life. haha.
  9. Be a neater person. i consider myself quite neat....but sometimes my room becomes such a pigsty. =X i think i should schedule 'spring cleaning' for my room every month. 
  10. Treasure my family and friends... and make even more friends. =)

yeap.

that is my New Year's Resolution.
i hope to accomplish all of them this time.
=)
it's mostly personal things...things that i need to change. 
apart from that....i am so happy with my life. God has blessed me so much.


cant wait for the year to unfold....and see what He has planned for me.


xoxo

3 comments:

roychiew said...

haha.... will check on u now and then to see how u do... :P

good luck with number 4! haha.... kidding........ u are mature enough la.... just be urself sa...

God bless... and happy new yr!

sarahvsl said...

hahahaaaa..... #4. =.= i am mature..sometimes la.. kekeke. but stil can act like small kid lor. so need to improve....wont be nice seeing me wear gown yet running n jumping around rite? haha.
anyhow...dont worry....the lil crazy girl in me won disappear de!

Sam Vun said...

You can surely do it Sarah.

It's like you're all grown up :S (how weird that i'm saying this).. anyway.. Feel proud to read that you are growing more and more mature. Will support you always!

Take care, love you

Sam