Tuesday, October 21, 2008

spare time for my spare tire

LOL

well.....as some of my friends know...(especially those that i sit with during breaktime)...i LOVE to eat!! sweets, chocolate, bread, kuih-muih, ice cream, fried chicken, roast chicken, rice, spaghetti, kueh teow, hot dogs, fried wan ton, sushi.......the list never ends.
so due to my non-stop eating...(i eat breakfast...thn lunch...thn 2 o'clock also eat...then get home from school also eat..then dinner eat...then 8pm when watch tv also eat) haiz....i have grown (lol....more like slowly developed) a spare tire. means my tummy very fat.

i read somewhere that the colors affect your mood and even health. and it said that blue helps you to stop overeating. hmm..i wonder if it's true. i got to start wearing more blue!! haha

so today..i decided that i MUST have a more regular exercise routine. i started today doing pilates and sit ups.... that is to make my tummy nice and flat....
i also do toning by lifting weights.
"girls dont lift weights larrr....." my friend says. but it is important especially for a dancer to have nice arms ehh.. so that's why i do toning. i'm not those heavy weight lifters la bahh! i dont want those big muscles... i'm just making sure that when i dance...i have nice arms. no one wants to see those fat underarms swaying about do they! so not attractive larrr...

sigh. i just finished my exercise and my tummy and back are burning!! this...in exercise..is a good sign. =S

4 comments:

Moses said...

WOW lets eat more haha

sarahvsl said...

=.=
i kenot eat lorrr.. haiz. now i try to control myself and kenot eat after come back from school and kenot eat at night after dinner. =(

Moses said...

Wah cannot eat. Now i everyday go eat with friends from morning to night is like eating machine haha but still i have go to jogging everyday with my new ipod touch but the weird think is everyone keep starring at me no idea why my ipod put in to my pocket hehe

sarahvsl said...

haha.. ya i heard tht u got a new gadget. =P