Saturday, October 4, 2008

Gummy Crazy!!

*note to all:
Sarah Loves Gummy Bears!


Totally loves GUMMIES....!!
(preferably the red ones)
uh oh...where's gummy bear's head??

Sarah wil do anything.....repeat...ANYTHING to get her hands on gummy bears!
*BEWARE*



"Hello, Mr. Purple-Gummy-Bear."




"Where are your fellow Red-Gummy-Bears!? Tell me! tell me!!!"



I devoured him within seconds....
*Mr. Purple-Gummy-Bear did not suffer a slow death...*


finally recued my gummies!
my precious gummies.... =D

*this post was a outcome of sugar rush..

and saturday afternoon boredom.



3 comments:

Moses said...

haha yer why don share with me some ooo should be in going in to my mouth d lo hehe :P

Sam Vun said...

nice post, very creative...

keep it up :)

by the way, get a c-box so i can leave u mesages...

sarahvsl said...

haha.. moses, sry lor. but i ate them all! haha...nx time wil buy some more and share with u. =P

thx sam. =))