Sunday, July 18, 2010

random updates...

this post will be really random.

don't really know what to write... but since tonight i am quite free tonight... so here goes.

well,... almost everyday i hear this question.
"So....when are you going to study?"
=.= gahhh.... i hear it everyday....sometimes from the same people. and i give the same answer. don't know how many hundreds of times already. =X
well...i honestly don't know when i am going off to study.
i feel so so...OLD. haha... 19 already and not even started my university life!
well since i couldnt get into SG...i'm trying to apply to Australia...hoping England too. not sure where i will end up going to study or when i will be going. =S might be this year..might be next year. it's all so unplanned and uncertain. sigh.... i hate that. i don't like being unsure and i hate it when things are last minute and unplanned!
i'm really looking forward to going to study, actually. =D i would definitely prefer England. i like the lifestyle there and the people so much. Europe and England are my favorite parts of the world. would so much rather go there to study than any western countries in the Southern Hemisphere.
well....trying and praying and waiting!

hmmm.... life goes on slowly and quietly and CALMLY without my dear Rachael Mia. i miss her very very terribly much!!!! =( sometimes i still tear up when i think of her...
but we email each other and skype and text. so it's ok la. at least she's still within MALAYSIA. =) she's settling in really well there.. HEH. =D happy for her......

well, Sam's back! hehe.... the house is so much noisier with the two boys reunited. lol.
whole family is back in the house once again! what a rare thing... but then....i still get left home alone sometimes! gahh.... like last night.......brothers out to youth...parents out to confirmation. me....alone.at.home. =S i admit...i was kinda scared. heh..... cuz the house is so big.....and sometimes i hear sounds. lol.. i know im just scaring myself though. normally just distract myself by watching tv and eat eat eat EATING. =D
telling myself gotta get used to it if not next time how to live alone in college or after college when i'm outside working?? =S grow up, sarah!

been working in ASAA for about..... one year and 7 months. been enjoying it very much! growing closer to my students everyday. i realized that they actually DO pay attention when i talk. lol.... sometimes the imitate the way i talk....or act. haha..it's kinda cute. will definitely miss them dearly when i go off to study......

la la la...

watched quite a few movies recently. Eclipse and Inception.
well...Eclipse was....hahaa........i'm sad to admit it...but it was kinda disappointing! =( Twilight was SO much better. waiting for the next two movies!
Inception. haha..another surprise. i thought it was a typical "guy" action movie. i thought "oh no...it's gonna be SO boring for me laaaa.."
but actually...i really enjoyed watching it. very interesting.
my normally movie choice is comedy/romance.. =D typical girl hor. but this time......surprised myself and really liked this thriller/sci-fi/action movie.

August is coming soon! heh..... quite a few birthdays in August. =)
not sure what to buy or what to do for those certain people. =.=
little brother has requested so many things for his birthday.......party with his fav food...chocolate cake made by me. =.= and of course he wants this and that for pressie.
he'll be 16 this year lo!! wahh...big boy liao actually. yet we still see him as a baby. sometimes i still think he is 12 or something. hehee....
and another special someone is turning 18 in August. hmmmmmmmm..... what to do what to do? >.<

oh well.....i'm quite hungry. have been craving cendol and coconut pudding for a few days already. hehe..... really gotta have it soon!!

that's all for tonight, guys. =)

will update again soon if there is anything to update about. =.=


xoxo


3 comments:

LaiNe said...

Hey Sa, it's no random post at all because I love reading your updates and really look forward to them. I also get to know how my dear cousin sister is doing :) and I have a reply to (nearly) every single thing that you wrote down (but not all),

Study: New Zealand is a pretty cool country to study at in the Southern Hemisphere. Besides,Jo and I are here if you would consider it :P Also, trust in the Lord and lean not on your own understanding and He will make your path straights. Uncertainties helps us to trust and rely more on Him and to grow us as His children.

The Kids: I love mine and yes they do listen over time :D

The Boys: I miss both of them (and of course you as well). I can't wait to see you all sometime next year, really.

Eclipse: I guess I'll watch the DVD when I'm bored then. I still need to watch New Moon..lol

Inception: I would definitely watch it now.

Cendol and coconut pudding: I want to eat some right now :P

Have a great week! Xx

sarahvsl said...

hehee.... I MISS YOU OH, ELAINE!! hehee...

yeah.....NZ and Aus are still under consideration. sigh....

nx year when will we see u?? >.< we just saw ur dad on sunday.. hehe. miss u n Jo n La La tons.

take care, cous!! xoxo

LaiNe said...

Put lots of consideration into either then :P Aus is close enough to pay you a visit and we get lots of International students especially in Wellington but it really depends on what you want to study. We have a great teaching faculty and I for one know that because I did it for four years :D It'll be mid year- around Lala's wedding date, I guess.

XOx