Sunday, June 27, 2010

heavy-hearted.

hmmmmmmm....

it's raining.
when it rains.....it's good for two things.
#1. SLEEP
#2. emo-ness... haha.

well....i'm sad. my best friend and ever present shoulder to cry on is moving away!
sigh.... i dont know how i can survive without her by my side.
who will i go all hyper and crazy with?
who is gonna laugh with me for no particular reason other than......just....to laugh. =.= yes, we LOVE laughing for nothing.
who will i call when i want to scream?
who will give me chocolates and hugs on sunday to cheer me up?
who is gonna be on my side and listen to all my complaints and problems.....??
i need her. i dont want her to leave....
but everyone has to move on. sooner. or later. =(
she's leaving in..... 11 days.
11 days!!!!!!
gahhhh................what am i gonna do without you oh, RACH!! >.<
you are always there for me. always make me laugh even when the whole world seems to be crumbling in front of me. and always advising me and scolding me when i need to be scolded. XD
i will miss you so so so SO very much....
=(


oh.....now about my own future.
well...got rejected by SG. hmm... was very disappointed when i found out the news.
so i have been looking at other options.
have applied to another university...in Australia. if i do get in...i might leave in July already!
but i dont know if i am ready for it......
July....??!?!?!?
after being rejected from SG, my heart was all set to stay in KK till next year. at least celebrate my birthday, and Christmas one last time in KK.
but now......change of plans again. and i might have to leave in July. so not emotionally prepared for that.
i dont know how i can go through it....but i know somehow i must. sooner. or later. >.<

i dont even know if i want it to happen..........if it does, great. i can finally go off to uni! i have been waiting so long to start university life!
but if it doesnt...............i'll be quite happy too because it means i have more time here in KK and more time to prepare myself. hmmmm....
i can only wait n see what happens.

praying hard.

1 comment:

Rachael Mia said...

YERRRRRRRRRRRRR this post made me cry :( *sniffs* im gonna miss u sooooooooooooo much too