Thursday, May 6, 2010

heebie-jeebies.. =X

@.@
exam is in 9 days!

English for me is fine. however....math........is not my strong point at all. =X
why does this entrance exam have MATH?!??!?!?!?!??!?! gahhhhhh.....
and it is A O level math... like ten times harder than the SATs. like seriously.
=(

gone into a mode of hysteria and panic.
everything that i read is totally not making sense to me!
the words seem all blurry... =S
that day i read the piece of paper... it said MATH EMATICS. and i had to take a moment to think..."what is that?" a few seconds later, i realized...that it said....mathematics. =.= not my fault. the paper had a typing mistake and separated the word with a SPACE! >.<
omg.

actually....alot of the concepts i know. i think. =X but what i know is very basic... the things asked for in the exam are WAY harder and higher level than what i have learned so far. and in the exam paper, they ask the questions is a very different way than i am used to!
i learned using American curriculum and this AO level math paper is British! so different!! gahhhhh....

faints**

Oh, God help me!!
going into full-time study mode tomorrow!!!!!
no going out.. except for Saturday night with the gang. =D cuz we already planned it for ages.
no facebook.... ok wait.....facebook for 10 minutes a day max for now la. >.<
no tv. no problem for me.... hehee...
sleep early. as usual.
pray more..... need it!!
eat.....more?? hahaa.. especially brain food like CHOCOLATE!!! =P rach, feed me feed me.


good night, people.
tomorrow is a long day.
GAHHH!!! @.@




zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

3 comments:

Sam Vun said...

I see "MAFS" when i look at mathematics..
Drink Cod Liver Oil.. .. it helps.. hehe

You do fine~ Praying for you here.. Love you lots.

Sam

XiaoWei said...

sa, u can do it! :D God will certainly guide u thru... :) believe it! hehe... btw, i love the chocolate part! :D

sarahvsl said...

thxx sam n XW!!! >.<
i hope God will help me..really praying hard now. hahaa...
Cod Liver Oil. hmmm..gotta go buy it...when i go buy my chocs!!! teeheee....

xoxo