Monday, March 8, 2010

ballet......

had ballet as usual just now.

exam is like in a few weeks!! i can feel the pressure....and teacher is super stress because we still kinda suck. =X dont want to disappoint her...or myself.

well.....as for the barre part, i'm good. can remember every exercise that i've learnt.
but as for the Centre......my pirouettes and allegro work really need practice. i cant seem to jump very high. heheeee...too heavy. =X

the free movement section....i dont even want to talk about. teacher hasn't gone through it with us in like MONTHS....so obviously we have forgotten everything.oh goshh...

and the character part.......yaiks.
did the polonaise today. my partner and i improved alot..but still not able to get high marks i think. teacher was yelling her head off at the others.....lucky i didn't hear her shout my name. if not ahh..stress terus!

stayed back today to show teacher my solo dance part of the exam... i chose the Character dance:Polish Mazurka.
did kinda ok ok i guess. at least she wasn't screaming... hehe.

i hope i dance better on Thursday's class.

holidays next week. i HAVE to practice.. sigh.


super tired.


good night.
xoxo

2 comments:

Richmond Cheow said...

after practice spend u makan. =D

sarahvsl said...

awwww..then i should have prac just now n let u spend me makan just now too la!!! =.= nx wk i prac n u msut spend me. kekekke.