Sunday, December 13, 2009

shopping with friends. =D

after church...went out with my long time friend (known each other for about 15 years!), Pam..
and her boyfriend, daniel, rach, moses.
we went to lunch at Kingfisher...
then we went to 1B... =)
yes....Christmas shopping! that was our excuse la.

The Christmas atmosphere is everywhere.
shop shop shop.
we walked alot today. back and forth 1B...
and miraculously, i did not buy anything for myself!
see.....self control level is rising. =P
only bought a pressie for brother. 
wow...i'm so impressed with myself. =D

after shopping a bit...
went to Secret Recipe to rest!
Moses belanja me a drink and cake! yumms.

then we went to take pics...
with the "snow". haha...
who knew that my best friend from Tawau.. (known Pam since 3 years old)
would be my darling rach's cousin!
IT"S A SMALL WORLD AFTER ALL.
haha.
enjoyed today alot.
we got to talk about the past.... about Tawau.
hehe.. quite miss the good old days..when we were YOUNG. =.=
one of my favorite memories::
taking chalk from my old school (Yuk Chin ah Yuk Chin...)
..and playing hop-scotch while waiting for Pam's dad to send me home.





so tired.

went to Luyang...or is it Foh Sang??
...for dinner with family.
ate the famous bubur.


going to sleep early. 


xoxo

No comments: