Tuesday, August 25, 2009

this week's hectic schedule... & my worst enemy!

me and my little honey after school yesterday..

just came home from a long practice..
tomorrow onwards it will be 6 hours a day!
=S oh goodness.....

saturday is the big performance. 
cant wait.
excited... =D
so many hours of practice...just for a few minutes on stage. =.=

the moment i got into the car after practice...
andrew showed me this snake!!
i thought it was fake..then he said it was real!!
i screamed!!!!!

oh my gosh.....
but it was dead already...still...it's a real snake!
yaiks!!!!!!!


i hate snakes...lizards....spiders.... =X


ughh.. disgusting!

Sarah and snakes cannot live together!!


that's all for now.

planning for next week...
wah sai.....busy busy.

not going to online for the next few days de lorr... =(
tired.



xoxo

1 comment:

Sam Vun said...

i want the snake.. hu hu!!