Saturday, December 13, 2008

Dear Santa...

"I know exactly what i want this year,..
Oh, please make my wish come true!
Santa, can you hear me??
I have been so good this year....
All i want is one thing..
underneath my Christmas tree...
I'll be waiting here.
Santa, that's my only wish this year!!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
Christmas is approaching.. i have some more shopping to do for pressies... hmm.. have you made out your secret x-mas wish list yet? hehe.. everyone has one... this is my currently impossible to fufill list.. =P my letter to Santa.......::
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Dear Santa,...
I hope my letter reaches you on time. =) This is my Christmas list....

1. that little black dress.... =D

2. a little Maltese puppy....they're so cute!

3. my dream car! Mercedes SL550...convertable man!!

4. that comfy couch i saw at BSI showhouse...please??? rm 47,000.. =(

5. the whole series of LBD books! love them!.... bookworm =S

6. trip to Greece for two? =P

7. can i go to Disneyland?? ^^

8. my family...to be happy and all of them to believe in God.

XOXO

No comments: