Sunday, November 30, 2008

sunday sunday...

hmmm....

i just got home..

today church service was good. i danced today....very glad that the worship went well. vry proud of my dancers, especially the kids, for dancing so well and remembering the patterns.
after church i went to city mall with nat for lunch n gai gai.. we walked around, and went to shop for shoes and dresses... =P didnt buy anyth la..jus WINDOW shop. haha. must control bah. and we bought necklaces, with our names de! and we went into Body Shop and Elianto to try on the makeups and i painted my nails a few colors to try. and i bought a blue nail polish. lol

so so tired..... tonight going out for movie with my bros and mom. hmmmm........

3 comments:

Moses said...

haha what a nice day you told me when i was having my breakfast in 4 something in the afternoon haha so late right hehe

sarahvsl said...

haha... yeah. and why on earth were u haveing breakfast so late? lol

Moses said...

Haha cause I woke up late then I wait for feel hours then I go haha...