Saturday, September 27, 2008

from my beloved...

my birthday is coming in a few weeks...and my beloved little brother bought me my present early. awww...how sweet
he bought me a pair of shoes...but he let me choose =)
everyone so amazed that my brother buy shoes for me! haha.... but heyy...he has a sweet spot.
but after shopping with me today..he said "i will never go shoe shopping with my gf nx time!!! it takes too long..."
LOL

anyways...i really love it. a present from his heart...& that he sacrificed hours walking around with me to get. =D

3 comments:

lauwy said...

haha.. your brother should have know better.. XD ...

sarahvsl said...

hahhaa... well..he learn frm his leeson lor. =P

Sam Vun said...

dayeem... haha.. i'll be quite unable to beat that... but ur right.. he's a good guy... sis, didn't know u blogged by the way... i have just recently started a blog too... samvun88.blogspot.com... check it out when ur free.. i'm reading ur blog at the moment..

miss u lots... take k

Sam