Monday, June 23, 2008

in sickness and in health

*sigh*

i've been sick for like...2 wks in a row! how much more suckier could it get? lol
well....after my trip from bali...i got infected. something like strep throat or something. dont ask me what it was because i wont know. =S all i know is that i was totally sick and i had white spots (yeah..i know. ewww!!!) at the back of my throat, i had fever, flu and a slight cough. so ok....i took antibiotics for 5 days lorr....

i got better and stopped taking the antibiotics last wed. i thought "yippee!! no more medicine!"... mana tahu!! saturday came.....and my whole body broke out in rashes! it was crazy!! my face was like a balloon....and my whole body had spots all over. sigh. apparently i was allergic to the antibiotics!

skipped youth that night (yay!)...but i stil had to dance on sunday....i was dreading it. how was i gonna dance with a face like this!!!!!!!

come sunday.....i danced.. thank God no one fainted at the sight of me. well.. now it's monday. i went to see the doctor just now. he gave me medicine for 5 days again... (sigh. i hate taking meds!) so....we'll just have to see how it goes.
well at least i dont have to go to school tomorrow.
kekekkkkk....

more another day....

4 comments:

j-kiml said...

get well soon Sa... xD

sarahvsl said...

thx, KL. =) i oso wish to get well asap. ppl luk and me and are lik...."yerrr... leprosy!!" =.="' but i know they're just kidding. =S

小彭 said...

get well soon sarah...
it's been a long time..we din talkkkkkkkkkkkk..
so now waiting for ur bro then..to come..
send my regards to him, and do rest well too yeh..

sarahvsl said...

hehe.. thx thx. wel jus to let u noe im better la. lol