Thursday, May 29, 2008

updates

holidays!!!! YAAAAaaaayyyyyyyyy................zzzzzz...... holidays are getting kinda boring now. but luckily Student Convention is coming up next week so i'll be occupied and the next week im going to Bali for a holiday so tht's grt too.

remeber i said i have money problems? no no... not money problem.. spending problem. haha. well..i spent 2000 over in 5 months... wow. that is alot for me la....(and for my 'rents..thy went crazy). oh well....keeping away my ATM card so i cant take out money frm my bank liao. if not..i'll be broke before x-mas...

apart from tht...everyth's fine. Studies is ok la although i think i SHOULD be using my extra time to study for SPM...but...you know how it is.. procastination. =D and also laziness (skipping moral and sejarah tuition. evreyone's been there.) As long as i can graduate this year.i'll be fine la. then need to move on to college. hmmmm...

more next time.

No comments: